SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4
SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 :- It will be a blunder by you if you purchased a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 4. But just when you try to insert your SIM card, you are not able to use it. OMG, this is a nightmare, but need not worry anymore as this burden has been removed permanently by the easy solutions provided to you here in this new article by our experts, which will let you know how to SIM unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device in easy steps.
Now, if you are ready learn how to SIM unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device, here given below are the simple steps to be followed in order to get free SIM unlock for Samsung Galaxy Note 4. This will easily let you to network unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by yourself. And hence you will get your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SIM unlocked. Therefore read for yourself to get free SIM unlock for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 , since below steps are safe, secure, tested and easy.
Also Read Our Popular Posts :-
Locate the Device’s IMEI :-
Every mobile communication device has it’s own unique International Mobile Equipment Identification (IMEI) that identifies the device and distinguishes it from other devices.The IMEI of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 can be located by following the steps below :-
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, tap over the “Menu” option.
- Go to the the “Settings” icon.
- Scroll down the screen and go to the “About Phone” and touch select it.
- Select “Status” and scroll to see the IMEI information.
Now in order to free SIM Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, verify if the phone is eligible for that. It is important to verify this, if you are looking to network unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Let us see further steps to be followed after verification in order to network unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 :-
Steps to SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 :-
- First of all, if you are eligible to get the unlock code for your mobile, then contact the customer care service and request them to provide you with the unlock code.
- Now take a different SIM card and insert it in your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and turn on your device.
- You should now see an automatic prompt message, that will be asking you to enter the unlock code in an empty field.
- Now go to the empty field, that is located right at the top of Unlock and Dismiss option, and then touch select it.
- Now type the unlock code over there, that you recieved from customer care service.
- Now touch the Back button in order to further proceed, and this will also hide away the keyboard from the screen.
- Next just touch the button saying – “Unlock” , on the screen.
That’s it, by following above steps in given sequence on how to free SIM unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you have network unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and got yourself a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SIM unlocked , and in this way you can easily use any other SIM on it.