Fix iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically
iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically : This problem has been asked to us by many users that their iPhone and Android smartphones is getting switched off automatically without any prior notice. This gets the users really annoyed because their expensive ( and sometimes new ) smartphone devices are expected to perform better. Although one may think that it might have occured because of any battery issue, but in many cases this problem has occured even when the battery power level of the smartphone was way beyond 60% .Here we have come up with some solutions to cure this problem of phone getting shutdown automatically on it’s own, that to without any notice. Using these tips you will be yourself able to tackle these problems of phone getting shutdown on it’s own, without the need for you to give you phone at service center for long time.
Although the reason for iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically may differ from device to device , but here we have given two methods using which you can easily sort out this problem of iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically. Just follow these simple steps and hopefully you will be able to come out of this malfunctioning of your phone of getting shutdown own it’s own from time to time automatically.
Also Read :-
1. Software Settings :-
- First of all, you will need to remove all the third party applications from the list of applications that you have installed on your iPhone and Android smartphones . Just go to the installed apps folder & click on the uninstall tab for all such apps. Make sure that your device is running latest software update provided by the developers. You even try to factory reset your iPhone and Android smartphone.This will solve the problem of your iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically to a large extent.
- Some apps in your smartphones are power draggers and they result in iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically. They just eat up all your precious battery life by constantly drawing down huge bits of power over 3G connections and cause the problem of phone getting shutdown on it’s own. Cut off the power supply for such big power sucking apps by simply disabling Background Data. For this just go to ” Settings > Accounts and Sync > deselect the checkmark for Background Data “.
- You must also check whether your iPhone and Android smartphones are using a custom ROM or a stock ROM . If you are having a custom ROM then , then give a check that you must have overclocked your processor for this purpose , or if you are running any kind of script through busybox like the one well popular V6 Superchargers. But if you are running any kind of script then you first need to disable it , & if in case you have overclocked your iPhone and Android smartphones then you just need to lower the clock frequency of the processor of your smartphone & try using your phone. I am quite sure that this is will prove to be enough for most of the custom ROM & the problem of iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically will be fixed permanently . Also if you are using any kind of stock ROM then you just need to erase your data & cache once, & this should solve your problem of phones getting shutdown on it’s own for your smarphone.
- Also check yourself and uninstall all those applications which when working , forces the phone to shutdown on it’s own. This basically ocurrs due to improper installation or any other error while installing such apps and hence such apps get corrupt and cause such problems. Every time you uninstall a software or application, restart your smartphone. This should definetly help to curb the problem of iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically and you phone will never shutdown own it’s own , unless you do it yourself. This also helps in giving your smartphone a better and longer life.
- Some times this problem is caused by some virus affecting your iPhone and Android smartphones, so just give it a quick scan . Or if this problem of phones getting shutdown on it’s own is caused by some software malfunctioning please contact to your nearest customer care center of your iPhone and Android smartphones , because they can handle such problems in a much better way give your smartphone a new life.
2. Hardware solution :-
Sometimes the main cause for problem of your Android smartphones getting switched off automatically is caused by no application fault , but is caused by the oxidation of the battery terminals. For those smartphones having removable battery , it is advised to first check the battery terminals. If you see any balck layer over there , then just scratch it off , using any sharp tool. Make sure you don’t hurt yourself. This black layer is the oxide layer which causes improper connections between battery terminals and phone terminals which results in phone getting shutdown on it’s own. This simple problem is usually the one which causes your iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically.
I hope by applying above tips and tricks you must have solved the problem of iPhone and Android smartphones getting switched off automatically , but if still you are facing any problem of phone getting shutdown on it’s own, do let us know and we will try to help you in fixng this problem.