WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android Download
WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android Download
WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android Download:- Hey guys, today we have brought for you the all new latest version of WhatsApp Messenger Beta, which is available for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone. All those phones can message each other because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
In addition to basic messaging features, WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
Features of WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android:
- No hidden costs: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
- Multimedia: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
- Group Chat: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts. Add or Remove group participants, change group subject and set a group icon.
- Personal: Set a profile photo which will be shown to all your contacts
- No international charges: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
- Say no to pins and usernames: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
- No need to log in/out: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications, WhatsApp is always on and always connected.
- No need to add buddies: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list.
- Offline Messages: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
- And much more: Share location and places, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Message timestamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and media to many contacts at once, and much much more.
What’s New in WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android Download:
- New shortcut for Group Calls.
- A new ‘Reply Privately’ feature in the latest WhatsApp beta lets you open a private thread to reply to someone within a group. To use the feature, select a message and tap on the three-dot menu icon.
From emoji and camera features to Status and animated GIFs, we’re always looking to add new features that make communicating with friends and family on WhatsApp easy and fun. Today, we’re excited to introduce a new way for people to express themselves with stickers.
Whether with a smiling teacup or a crying broken heart, stickers help you share your feelings in a way that you can’t always express with words. To start, we’re launching sticker packs created by our designers at WhatsApp and a selection of stickers from other artists.
We’ve also added support for third-party sticker packs to allow designers and developers around the world to create stickers for WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android. To do this, we’ve included a set of APIs and interfaces that allow you to build sticker apps that add stickers to WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android or iOS. You can publish your sticker app like any other app to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and users who download and install your app will be able to start sending those stickers right from within WhatsApp.
To use stickers in a chat, simply tap the new sticker button and select the sticker you want to share. You can add new sticker packs by tapping the plus icon.
Stickers will be available on WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android and iPhone in upcoming updates, over the coming weeks. We hope you enjoy them!
WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android Download:-
Guys, it is easy to download WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 for Android devices. And once the downloading process is complete, you can easily install WhatsApp Beta 2.19.59 on Android devices.
Web client for desktop computers:
To use the desktop client for WhatsApp, download the new version of the app on your Android phone, install it, open the app, click on the menu (upper right corner where there are three squares one on top of each other), select WhatsApp Web, open a browser (Chrome or any other plug-in based) on the desktop computer you want to connect to your account, enter https://web.whatsapp.com/, and with your phone from the WhatsApp Web option, scan the QR code on your computer screen.